Antiaging therapies include treatments that decrease the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging.
Anti wrinkle injections are useful for the forehead lines, crows feet. Anti wrinkle injections can be used to relax specific facial muscles that cause dynamic wrinkles (the wrinkles that are formed during facial expression). Once the muscles are relaxed, you cannot contract them preventing undesirable facial expressions. Thus, the lines gradually smooth and new lines are prevented from forming
Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a naturally occurring substance found in the body that helps to hydrate and add volume to our skin. Hyaluronic acid is used for aesthetic treatments. It is the ideal solution for smoothening initial lines that appear on the superficial layer of the skin.
It can be used for:
- Tear troughs / undereye circles
- Total facial rejuvenation & lip augmentation
- Neck and Hands rejuvenation
The procedure takes just about 15 minutes depending on the extent and area under consideration for injecting.
High frequency focussed ultrasound
High-intensity focused ultrasound or HIFU applies high-intensity focused ultrasound energy to locally heat the skin for a lifting results on the skin. It is a non-invasive and non-surgical procedure.
In the deep dermal and sub dermal layer of the skin, the ultrasound energy penetrates to stimulate collagen production by virtue of micro injuries to the tissue. As there is healing of the tissue, there is increased production of collagen and as the collagen fibers organize and shorten, a tightening effect is seen.
Its benefits include:
- Reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin tightening
- Improvement in undereye bags and dark circles
- Skin lifting
- Slows down the development of signs of aging on the face and neck
- Improves skin elasticity and facial contour
In Vampire facelift we use the patient’s own blood, centrifuge it and extract the platelet rich part which is rich in growth factors. This Platelet rich plasma is then injected back in the skin and it has anti aging and healing properties. It is a natural and safe treatment as the patient’s own blood is used and processed further to high high concentration of platelets and growth factors.
The platelet rich plasma acts as a very natural filler solution and it tends to hydrate the skin, improve skin texture and tone, and it ends up rejuvenating the skin. It tends to improve the damage that has occurred due to excess sun exposure, pollution and other external factors. It is fast becoming a very popular anti aging treatment option.
Photo rejuvenation or Photofacial is an amalgamation of all skin enhancing procedures combined into one nice bundle. It’s an essential part of the antiaging skin care and an amazing way to hydrate your skin.
The procedure includes:
1. Cleansing: unique dermatologically tested gel is used to remove all the build up oil and dirt that has accumulated.
2. Microdermabrasion: gentle exfoliation using a diamond tip micro-derm to extract all the deep seeded impurities
3. Hydrating sheet mask: a skin rejuvenating mask is then applied to hydrate and seal the skin with extra goodness of collagen
4. Intense Pulse Light: it targets all the damage caused by the sun as well as helps in reducing dark spots and pigmentation by brightening the skin.
5. Algae mask: this mask is used to seal in all the goodness and soothe the skin even further
6. Moisturiser+ spf: A moisturiser and sunscreen is then applied to prevent further sun damage and to make you feel refreshed.
Before After Pics