Natural Products for Your Skin Care Regime
While most of us love to rely on beauty care products available in the market these days it is important for us to also look around and see the number of natural products available around us at our disposal which can do wonders for our skin. We cannot deny that beauty products available in markets have chemicals and toxins which may later on at some point in life affect our skin.
Today’s Zolie blog is going to be about the number of natural products available in our surroundings which are really good for our skin.
1) Tea Tree oil– tea tree oil helps in making your smoother by eliminating any dryness from it. The fact that it has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties in it makes it a popular choice for people with acne. Nevertheless, one needs to make sure that they don’t use tea tree oil directly on their face. Always use a carrier oil (like olive oil, coconut oil) to dilute the tea tree oil solution.
2) Apple Cider Vinegar– if you are tired of the summer season skin already then apple cider vinegar will come to your rescue. Summers can be very harsh on your skin and can increase the problem of pimples, dark spots, and uneven skin patches. Apple cider vinegar is the best remedy that one could use to beat the heat.
3) Honey- if you are looking for a mild exfoliator then honey should be on the top of your list. A tad bit amount of honey on your face on a regular basis will also help in unclogging your facial pores. You can mix honey with 1tbsp of oatmeal to make it into a natural scrub as well.
4) Sea salt- sea salt can help in balancing the oil production and eradicating all the unwanted bacteria from your face. One of the major difference between regular salt and sea salt is the mineral content in them. Our bodies are a blend of water and minerals and thus sea salt works as an ally to our skin.
5) Shea butter– shea butter has a large healing factor in it. Apart from moisturizing benefits, it can also be used for reducing blemishes, wrinkles, fine lines and dark spots. Shea butter is the best thing which one could use in order to achieve an even skin tone. Shea butter is high in Vitamin A which is best for treating allergies and sunburns.
6) Aloe Vera– using aloe vera gel on your skin will help you in preventing the onset of early aging. Aloe Vera gel can also be used as a natural moisturizer for your skin. Apart from that using this gel reduces acne and also brightens your skin.
7) Rose water– roses are red, water is blue and when you mix both the things you get a healthy skin too! Rose water is the kind of product which you should definitely add to your skincare regime. It will not only calm your skin but its anti-inflammatory nature will also help people who have acne prone skin.
With that, I hope guys now know how you can still rely upon the nature to find the best for your skin.